http://bit.ly/2r9VgKJ The Standing Hip Flexion to Extension is a calisthenic low back exercise for beginners to improve hip extensor strength, trunk extensor strength, core stabilization, balance and proprioceptive capabilities.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2stf3bN
Like the shirt? Get it at http://bit.ly/2r9ORiA
Connect with Philipp Halfmann: http://bit.ly/2stD6Hw
CONNECT WITH TENNIS CONDITIONING TV
Visit our Blog: http://bit.ly/2raiy2Y
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TennisConditioningTV
Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2ssH1Vi
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tennisconditv
Engage with us on Google+: http://bit.ly/2radOuf
Pin pictures on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2stdfPW
ABOUT TENNIS CONDITIONING TV
http://bit.ly/2r9WAgC provides coaches and athletes with educational content, blog posts, news articles, videos, pictures and images.
We are passionate about delivering thought provoking tennis-specific news and teaching people how to do something or explaining to them why something is beneficial to them because we believe in the notion that knowledge is power.
We don’t like to advocate something we don’t believe in. We desire to share our thoughts, it’s not illegal yet, and hence enable a worldwide audience to benefit as well.
Featured Tennis Conditioning TV Episodes include:
– Professional Tennis Training Session with Alexander Ritschard (http://youtu.be/9EnfIt739pU)
– How Flexibility Impacts OnCourt Performance (http://youtu.be/HFTfuzOBKnI)
– Why Core Training for Tennis Players is Important (http://youtu.be/6HHGX62GVcw)
– Why Jogging is a Waste of Time for Tennis Conditioning (http://youtu.be/Sxb6zuWoCN4)
– The Purpose of Athletic Conditioning (http://youtu.be/lSXpMsfkULE)
– How to Treat Tennis Elbow (http://youtu.be/cVm8-h0_Sok)
– Interval Training: How to Get Fit for Tennis (http://youtu.be/ZqpNsRh0p8M)
– Glycolysis Explained: How Glucose Breakdown Provides Energy (http://youtu.be/J-Ix607yZpM)
– 3 Simple Speed Drills That Will Improve Your Agility (http://youtu.be/e4iAvCESXnM)
Specialties: Providing strength & conditioning standards for tennis coaches and showing them ways to implement them, helping athletes getting the most out of their strength & conditioning programs while minimizing the risk for injury, supporting others on their journey, producing videos, reporting tennis related news, social media, broadcasting and blogging.
http://bit.ly/2r9VgKJ Author, tennis touring- and strength & conditioning coach Philipp Halfmann (http://bit.ly/2stfEKo) shares insights and opinions about tennis, strength & conditioning, sport nutrition, sports science and health-related issues.
New Tennis Conditioning TV episode are being released every week and are licensed under Creative Commons, so you’re welcome to link to or embed these videos, forward them to others and share these ideas with the people you know. To join the conversation, comment here or join our online community at http://bit.ly/2r9VgKJ.
YouTube Channel Page: https://www.youtube.com/TennisConditioningTV